@ChanningPejic @Bobby_Ballinger @trent_garner @MatPitsch I kept trying, but who spells Matt wit one “t”?
New “back” to Arkansas and in the process of getting our cognitively challenged dependent adult ready for the next phase of life. 3300 people in front of him, probably an 8 year wait. We can do better than this, @BartHester @AsaHutchinson , right?
@Bob_Ballinger @Bobby_Ballinger @trent_garner Comeon Senator Ballinger, gotta tag my dude @MatPitsch!!!
Please pray for:
Rep. Lee Johnson
Rep. Jasen Kelly
God's Prayer for Political Leaders A Ministry of Capitol Commission
@DavidCouchAR @gwenmoritz 💯🤣
@JimHendren1 @gwenmoritz Probably should have said rising tide lifts all boat docks on eagle floats
@JimHendren1 @gwenmoritz Rising tide lifts all boats
@_BlakeEddins @JimHendren1 @TheJoeJohnson7 @_BlakeEddins is making the face my followers make when I agree with @JimHendren1 on something 😂
@JimHendren1 @TheJoeJohnson7 No. That’s my “Save me (again),Joe!” face.
@_BlakeEddins @TheJoeJohnson7 Are you crying here?
@JimHendren1 Thought the home permits single family properties where much lower than that . But the commercial property apartments where way up.
@JimHendren1 @TSA Dude.... take the Cirrus.
@JimHendren1 @TSA Pay for it like I did. I am retired Military
Turns out the economic boom is benefiting those building and living in houses. That’s a lot of people.
U.S. housing starts surged last month to highest in 13 years https://bloom.bg/2tqZAvn
@JimHendren1 @TSA That's a rotten deal...
This was and is a big deal. Thanks for the reminder. The Trauma System has saved lives, and we can continue to improve it.
At @ARCapital celebrating AR Trama Centers 10 year anniversary — passed by AR General Assembly #arpx and funded by a tobacco tax - the trauma system has reduced preventable deaths in AR by two- third!! 100s of lives saved!
@ADHPIO @uamshealth @BaptistHealthAR @ACHI_Net
@JimHendren1 @TSA Just get Global Entry
@JimHendren1 @TSA Best $80 you’ll ever spend
@JimHendren1 @TSA LOL
Well if I’d known I’d lose my DOD @TSA pre-check upon military retirement I might have reconsidered.
@JimHendren1 I would a expect a man of your stature would open a link. Find a source of the information that you want to promote. If i missed a financial link in that, please . Point me to the source of the info you share. Or just some random you like what he said even if it's a lie.
@JimHendren1 A source any where?
@gwenmoritz @JimHendren1 And even if you think this second perspective is correct, notice that wages in the bottom 25% for non-MW raisers are still growing faster than the other 75%. Just not as fast as states that did raise their MW
@gwenmoritz @JimHendren1 Here is an alternative perspective
@gwenmoritz @JimHendren1 Economists are still debating this, but there is wage growth at the bottom in all states. It might be faster in states that haven't increased their MW
@JimHendren1 @gwenmoritz I just want to acknowledge this rational and respectful conversation on twitter. 👏
@gwenmoritz Valid point about a potential cause but at least acknowledge the effect.
@JimHendren1 That opinion commentary doesn't seem to mention the number of states in which the minimum wage was increased by voters. Probably just an oversight to leave out that factor helping low-income workers.